You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Wallpaper’ tag.
I'm a surface pattern designer and I love to create patterns for a variety of applications such as wallpapers, fabrics, rugs, stationery and home wares. In here you will find a small sample of my work.
- RT @spongesydney: #Quote of the day! http://t.co/p1UkzrHQYT 1 week ago
- @lukechiswell I read your article In The City magazine. Very inspiring and best of luck with all your new work! 1 week ago
- Letter impressions by Katrina Weber and Farley Wright etsy.me/1m8RxEJ via @Etsy 2 weeks ago
- 21:10 by messprj etsy.me/1m0ctOa via @Etsy 2 weeks ago
- Blue cherries society6.com/r/3gop 3 weeks ago
- @lizperezdesigns I just realised why you are so good at translating all the posts in the group. You are a certified translator! 3 weeks ago
- @aurelijusterm the link is not working :( 3 weeks ago
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Alluminare Apron Art print Bikini print black Blades in Bloom wallpaper Bold pattern Bright Card Cards Claudia Owen clothing Crescent Moon and Diamonds wallpaper dark blue Design Double Vision Envelop Etsy Fabrics Flowers Framed art print Gold Jewels wallpaper Greenvelope Greeting cards Grid City wallpaper Hoodie Interiors iPad skin iPhone case iPhone cover iPhone skin iPod skin Jagged Symmetry wallpaper Kitchen Laptop and Ipad skin Laptop skin light green Napkins Natural Foliage wallpaper Nature News Odd wallpaper Old Style wallpaper On the Edge wallpaper Oven gloves Pattern Pattern design Patterns Pebble Sands wallpaper Pendant lighting Pillow cover Pink Flowers Placemat Pot holder Precious Rings wallpaper Print Prints Random Elements wallpaper Society6 Soft Curves Spaceships wallpaper Spoonflower Stretched canvas Summery Summery print Surface design surface pattern design T-shirt Table runner Textiles Venerate Venerate card and stationery boutique Wallpaper Wallpapers Work feature
My Flickr Photos