You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Wallpaper’ tag.
I'm a surface pattern designer and I love to create patterns for a variety of applications such as wallpapers, fabrics, rugs, stationery and home wares. In here you will find a small sample of my work.
- RT @FamousWomen: Do what is right, not what is easy. 1 week ago
- RT @Oprah_World: You cannot always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump. 1 week ago
- @karj haha sounds like a tough cycling trail! 1 week ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will … 1 week ago
- RT @_tractorgirl_: love the vibrancy of this! by @ClaudiaOwenBlog #pattern pinterest.com/pin/2365797866… 1 week ago
- RT @_tractorgirl_: A fresh take on classic geometrics : thanks @claudiaowenblog! tractorgirl.com.au/?p=9964 #surface #design 1 week ago
- @_tractorgirl_ thank you so much Julie! I'm so excited! 1 week ago
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Alluminare Apron Art print Bikini print black Blades in Bloom wallpaper Bold pattern Bright Card Cards Claudia Owen clothing Crescent Moon and Diamonds wallpaper dark blue Design designs Double Vision Envelop Etsy Fabrics Flowers Framed art print Gold Jewels wallpaper Graduation cards Greenvelope Greeting cards Grid City wallpaper Hoodie Interiors iPad skin iPhone case iPhone cover iPhone skin iPod skin Jagged Symmetry wallpaper Kitchen Laptop and Ipad skin Laptop skin Napkins Natural Foliage wallpaper Nature News Odd wallpaper On the Edge wallpaper Oven gloves Pattern Pattern design Patterns Pebble Sands wallpaper Pendant lighting Pillow cover Pink Flowers Placemat Pot holder Precious Rings wallpaper Print Prints Random Elements wallpaper Society6 Soft Curves Spaceships wallpaper Spoonflower Stretched canvas Summery Summery print Surface design surface pattern design T-shirt Table runner Textiles Venerate Venerate card and stationery boutique Wallpaper Wallpapers Work feature
My Flickr Photos